Inland Marine Insurance for West Virginia Businesses and Companies
Inland Marine insurance covers a business’s property and assets that are transported on land. This can include equipment, products, parts, and materials being shipped “inland” by automobiles, trucks, and trains. Coverage extends to property that is owned or in a business’ care or on the business’ premises.
Does My Business Need an Inland Marine Insurance Policy?
Businesses that typically need commercial inland marine insurance coverage include those that work off-site, move goods and products, or are in possession of the property of others. The policy helps pay to repair or replace covered property that is damaged due to covered perils including theft, fire, wind, hail, or water damage. This coverage may also include protection from damage or loss due to accident or mishandling, or in the event of an undetermined cause of missing property. The professionals at Gregis Insurance Agency in Bridgeport, WV, can assisting you in determining the proper insurance coverage.
Inland Marine Insurance typically covers:
- Assets that frequently move or will be moved between locations
- Property that is being transported
- Property that you keep at an off-site warehouse or facility
- Computer, television, video, sound, or radio equipment
- Medical diagnostic equipment
- Property that is stored in a moving vehicle
- Party and special event equipment
- High-value property stored at your fixed location
- Fine art and collectibles
- Bridges and radio towers
- Trade show exhibits
- Solar panels and wind turbines
- Contractor’s equipment
- Miscellaneous property
We Can’t Predict What the Future Holds,
But we Can Protect it in Harrison County
No one knows what the future will bring, but an insurance policy can help protect your company against the most common risks faced today. If you are considering inland marine insurance or have questions about whether this coverage makes sense for your business, let us help. Contact Gregis Insurance Agency to help you assess your company’s risks and needs. Call 304-842-2054 or use our convenient online Contact form.